Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
You will be part of a team selling terminal automation projects in a worldwide niche market. This market includes ports, container, rail and Ro-Ro terminals. Camco’s automation projects relate to the handover process of goods transported by road, rail and sea. Prospects and customers are multinational container terminal operators, private companies and port authorities. In the next years, the focus will be mainly on North-America, South-America, Middle-East, Africa and Asia.
As genuine engineering company, Camco designs, develops and implements its own technologies. Hardware and software systems include intelligent industrial cameras, self-service kiosks, traffic control systems, real-time location solutions, process software and image analysis software.
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- Your responsibilities include account management as well as business development. As an account manager you will follow-up client projects, as a business developer you will expand the Camco business by conducting market research and identifying opportunities in your region. These opportunities include prospects as well as new and value creating solutions.
- You will provide strategic input for finetuning the sales and marketing strategy.
- You will establish strategic relationships with key-stakeholders in your region.
- You value teamwork and you are expected to empower your colleagues.
- Your client-driven intuition helps you understanding client needs and developing appropriate solutions accordingly.
- You have a genuine and keen interest in other cultures. Your open mind, fluency in communication, as well as your empathy and strategic thinking help you in reaching your goals.
- You will draft quotes for system upgrades, for new projects, as well as for tenders.
- You will expand your network attending industry conferences, exhibitions and roadshows.
- You will provide content for newsletters, press releases, website news items and social media.
Wat is je profiel?
- Preferably higher education in technology with some years of sales development in business to business.
- You speak very good Spanish and English. A good proficiency in the following languages, i.e. Dutch, German or Portuguese, is considered a plus.
- Great communicator reaching your goals combining empathy, diplomacy with strategic insights.
- You get more energy from meeting people in person and develop conversations on the phone than exchanging ideas over mail.
- Traveling helps you getting more insights instead of being a burden. In order to get a clear picture of your region, you will be prepared to travel for +/- 30% of your time.
- You like organizing, coordinating, finding solutions and convincing people with relevant insights. You love to take the initiative and take up responsibilities.
- You have an energetic, positive, enthusiast, and service focused attitude.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- You are joining a result driven and passionate team.
- You will enroll in a great journey within a mid-sized company but global market leader in the container terminal automation industry.
- You will be able to make the difference in an inspiring and international business environment.
- We offer a contract based on your skills and experience including fringe benefits.
- You will be operating in an informal and open business culture.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).