Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Camco Technologies is the leading technology company in innovative terminal automation solutions and services. Since 1999, our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance and safety while reducing operating costs. Already 200+ terminal operators worldwide successfully optimized their gate, rail, crane and yard processes using our highly accurate OCR technology, robust kiosk systems and advanced software. Terminals of all types and sizes can employ our solutions to optimize their operations and improve their customer service level.
Bezoek de website van de opdrachtgever
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- Your responsibilities include account management as well as business development. As an account manager you will follow-up existing customers, as a business developer you will expand the Camco business by conducting market research and identifying opportunities, new customers in your region. These opportunities include prospects as well as new and value creating solutions.
- You will provide strategic input for finetuning the sales and marketing strategy.
- You will establish strategic relationships with key-stakeholders in your region.
- You value teamwork and you are expected to empower your colleagues.
- Your client-driven intuition helps you understanding client needs and developing appropriate solutions accordingly.
- You have a genuine and keen interest in other cultures. Your open mind, fluency in communication, as well as your empathy and strategic thinking help you in reaching your goals.
- You will draft quotes for system upgrades, for new projects, as well as for tenders.
- You will expand your network attending industry conferences, exhibitions and roadshows.
- You will provide content for newsletters, press releases, website news items and social media.
Wat is je profiel?
- Preferably higher education in technology with some years of sales development in business to business.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of at least 2 additional languages (Dutch, German, English, Spanish, …) is a requirement.
- Great communicator reaching your goals combining empathy, diplomacy with strategic insights.
- You get more energy from meeting people in person and develop conversations on the phone than exchanging ideas over mail.
- Traveling helps you getting more insights instead of being a burden. In order to get a clear picture of your region, you will be prepared to travel for +/- 30% of your time.
- You like organizing, coordinating, finding solutions and convincing people with relevant insights. You love to take the initiative and take up responsibilities.
- You have an energetic, positive, enthusiast, and service focused attitude.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- You are joining a result driven and passionate team.
- You will enroll in a great journey within a mid-sized company (200 employees) but global market leader in the container terminal automation industry.
- You will be able to make the difference in an inspiring and international business environment.
- We offer a contract based on your skills and experience including flexible hours, company car, international fuel card, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers;
- You will land in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship;
- You will be able to create a career plan through Camco Academy;
- Hybrid working is possible after training period;
- There is everyday free soup and fruit available;
- Company events are organised regularly;
- Easily accessible by car and parking is available;
- You will be operating in an informal and open business culture.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).